Thursday, February 22, 2007

This is the next century, Where the Universal's free...

This blog was inspired by a presentation on the future of online broadcasting I did while completing my MLIS degree at the University of Western Ontario in 2006. This topic is of great interest and since there seems to be almost daily developments related to the subject, I thought I would start a blog, mainly for links to relevant stories I come across but also for the occasional thought.




[Update: I've uploaded a PDF of the presentation that includes my speaking notes. You'll probably have to view it fullscreen to be able to read them.]

I'll eventually get around to adding more links but for the time being, here's a link to many of the stories I bookmarked in the course of doing research for this presentation.

No comments: